- I am Aneesah. Architecture graduate / freelance designer / work-at-home mother.
- At some point in life I realised that in this world there are people who just need to write, and I am one of them.
- I used to blog and share about things I’ve made. Now I’m trying to share more about my home-life and activities.
- My interests include reading, Facebooking, YouTubing, reading, Islam, houseplants and making things.
- I started to blog in 2003, at a fansite called Aneesah’s Harry Potter Site. I outgrew drawing fan art and soon deleted it.
- Aneesah’s Hideaway was created in 2004 as a personal website. I used to code and design it myself and learned HTML and CSS along the way.
- The online world has changed drastically over the years, but I still believe in blogging as a powerful medium of sharing and reflecting.
- At the end of August 2010, six years after the site was created, Aneesah’s Hideaway moved to its own domain.
Aneesah’s other hideaways
If, for any matter, you find the need to get in touch with me privately, feel free to use the form below. There is also a guestbook to sign, if you wish.