The little things
Snow/sleet, early Friday morning.
Part of why “documenting” the little things can be beneficial, even important:
- They help you appreciate the little things, and by extension, life itself. 🙂
- And sharing can help others notice the little things, be just a little bit happier, or even feel appreciated / included / loved.
[If the video doesn’t show up, here, watch it on Facebook.]
Over time I’ve noticed that the house has after-dinner sessions. Many a time it’s just lepaking, but I feel that even when you’re talking / discussing, there’s always the opportunity to make it a beneficial activity. Truly, anything you do, with the right intention and without involving haram, can make a difference in this life and the next. Good intentions can include anything like:
- Building and strengthening the bond among friends.
- Sharing knowledge, opinions, clearing up misconceptions.
- Trying out new things in an attempt to improve yourself or your quality of life, etc.
- Having a good laugh to improve your (and/or others’) mood and motivation for work.
Random conversation topics can include interesting movies!
Learning how to fold a fitted sheet after watching a YouTube video demonstration! We also tried the egg-separating-with-bottle trick. 😛
Just a few of the sillies!
I believe that ibadah or da’wah never have to be strictly obvious or labelled as such. 🙂